Negligent Security Attorney
Your Trusted Negligent Security Attorney
Welcome to Langrin-Robertson Law, your trusted Negligent Security Attorneys in Snellville, Georgia. We are dedicated to securing your rights and providing you with professional legal representation when you need it the most. If you or your business has fallen victim to security breaches due to negligence, we are here to fight for you.
At Langrin-Robertson Law, we understand that your safety and peace of mind matter the most. Our team of proficient attorneys writes fluently in English and specializes in SEO, ensuring that your case is represented with the utmost expertise. We take pride in advocating for justice and working tirelessly to protect your rights.
Whether you are an individual seeking compensation for damages or a business owner concerned about the security of your property, our experienced attorneys will guide you through the legal process. We believe that everyone deserves fair compensation for their losses and a secure environment to thrive in.
Why Choose Us
With our legal expertise and insight into the case, we work together with our client as a team. We are Snellville’s personal injury attorneys dedicated to getting the best outcome.
Diligent and Robust Investigations
We partner with experts and investigators to navigate the nuances of each case. Our focus on case preparation creates your leverage for success.
Understanding the law can be overwhelming. Our lawyers simplify, organize, and vigorously negotiate to maximize compensation.
We Close the Deal
At our firm, we follow a results-oriented approach to our legal services. We practice an aggressive way of negotiating for our clients and are intentional with every step we make.
Personal Injury Representation
If you’ve suffered injuries due to negligent security, our Personal Injury Representation service is here to support you. Our attorneys are well-versed in handling personal injury cases, and fighting for fair compensation for your pain, suffering, and medical expenses. You don’t have to go through this challenging time alone; let us be your legal advocates and seek the justice you deserve.
Don’t let negligence go unpunished. With Langrin-Robertson Law by your side, you can rest assured that your case will be handled with the utmost care and dedication. Let us fight for your rights and secure the justice you deserve.
Contact Us About Your Case
FAQs about Personal Injury Law in Georgia
What types of accidents does Langrin-Robertson Law handle?
Our law firm specializes in personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Ridesharing Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Negligent Security
- Dog bites
What kind of compensation is available in a personal injury case?
There are three main types of compensation available to a personal injury victim in Georgia:
- Economic Damages: Economic damages are easily verified. Examples include lost wages, medical bills, and lost earning capacity.
- Non-Economic Damages: Non-economic damages are much more subjective and harder to value. They can consist of pain and suffering, loss of companionship, and loss of consortium.
- Punitive Damages: Punitive damages are not always available. They are generally awarded in cases where the actions of the defendant are found to be particularly harmful. Punitive damages are sometimes awarded to discourage others from engaging in the same conduct as the defendant.
Do I need an attorney for a personal injury case?
While no law states you must hire an attorney, it is within your best interest to do so.
Insurance companies are protecting themselves over and above the interest of the injured person, whether that person is their insured customer or the opposing party.
Insurance companies are in business for profit. They are not our friends when we make a claim. Any settled claim is only settled because settlement is better than litigation for the organization’s bottom line. An insurance company hires hundreds of lawyers to make sure that the claims are paid out at the lowest possible level or not paid out at all.
The injured person may be placed in an adversarial position even though his own insurance company should be taking care of him and might need a personal injury attorney to protect his rights.
Filing a personal injury lawsuit is a complex process that includes deadlines, extensive paperwork, and a thorough understanding of the judicial process. Attorneys spend many years studying the details and complexities of the law to offer complete services to their clients. It would be challenging for a non-Attorney to successfully file a legal complaint without the assistance of experienced legal representation. In addition, hiring a Georgia personal injury Attorney requires no upfront cost or fees, so you have nothing to lose by consulting with a professional about the details of your personal injury.
What happens if the person at fault has no insurance?
It is illegal to operate a vehicle in Georgia without proper insurance, but that doesn’t mean every motorist on the road is legally insured. If you have supplemental uninsured motorist (UM) insurance, your Attorney will file a claim with your insurance company for damages. There are different types of UM coverage, and not all motorists add on this extra insurance policy. To get advice about the specifics of your case, contact our law firm.
Are victims of a shooting entitled to compensation?
In Georgia, shooting victims who survive may be entitled to compensation for losses such as medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages. Families of these victims who lost loved ones can file a wrongful death claim.
Where the shooting happened due to a security concern on the premises, you can pursue a case against the owner or manager of the property where the shooting was possible due to their negligence.
What are examples of negligent security?
In cases of negligent security, individuals who have suffered harm may pursue legal action against the property owner or occupier, seeking compensation for damages resulting from the inadequate security measures. Examples of negligent security can include:
- Insufficient lighting: If a property owner fails to adequately light areas such as parking lots or stairwells, it can create an environment where criminal activity is more likely to occur. Insufficient lighting can make it easier for perpetrators to hide or for crimes to go unnoticed.
- Broken or ineffective security systems: If a property owner fails to repair or maintain security systems such as alarms, surveillance cameras, or access control systems, it can compromise the safety and security of the premises. For example, if a property’s security cameras are non-functional, it may hinder the identification of criminals or deter their actions.
- Inadequate staffing or training: In certain establishments, such as shopping malls, hotels, or concert venues, security personnel are responsible for maintaining order and ensuring the safety of visitors. If the property owner understaffs or fails to adequately train security personnel, it can lead to lapses in security, making it easier for crimes to occur.
- Failure to address known risks: If a property owner is aware of specific risks or previous incidents of criminal activity on their premises and fails to take appropriate measures to address those risks, they may be held liable for negligent security. For instance, if a nightclub has a history of violent incidents but does not implement additional security measures, it may be considered negligent if another incident occurs.
- Inadequate access control: If a property owner fails to implement proper access control measures, such as secure locks or restricted entry to certain areas, it can make it easier for unauthorized individuals to gain access to the premises and commit crimes.
Contact a Georgia Negligent Security Attorney
If you or a loved one have suffered a personal injury in a Negligent Security incident, don’t suffer in silence. Contact the legal professionals at The Law Firm of Langrin-Robertson at +1 (678) 242-9280. We look forward to helping you move forward and past your injury.